Nancy J. Kasko
Ms. Kasko attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago where she attained her Juris Doctorate. During law school, Ms. Kasko was a teaching assistant at the John Marshall Law School and was a paralegal with Davi Law Group, LLC in Wheaton. Upon graduating from law school, Ms. Kasko joined Davi Law Group, LLC., as an associate attorney wherein she worked extensively in the area of family law.
In October 2017, Ms. Kasko founded her own law office, The Law Offices of Nancy Kasko, LLC, located in Warrenville, Illinois, where she focuses on family law.
Ms. Kasko is also a CCR certified mediator and spent the majority of her training resolving civil disputes in Cook County.
Ms. Kasko is passionate about the practice of family law and uses her mediation skills to help clients amicably resolve their disputes. Ms. Kasko is an active member of the Illinois State Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, Kane County Bar Association, The DuPage Association of Women Lawyers, and Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society. She was recently selected as a Director for the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers.
- Family Law
- Illinois, 2015
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, J.D., 2015
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, B.S. Finance, 1987
Past Employment Positions:
- Davi Law Group, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2015 – 2017
- Davi Law Group, LLC, Paralegal/Law Clerk, 2014 – 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Kane County Bar Association (KCBA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers (DAWL)
- Director, 2015 – Present
Honors and Awards:
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Avvo rating: 10
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, Rising Star, 2018
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best Female Attorneys, 2017